This is good. There's not much else to be said. The playing is good, it sounds fine. And the background noise actually worked well. It gave it more of an atmospheric sound, which was pretty cool. Sorry, there's not much more that can be said besides that If you check out mine, it'd be appreciated https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510875
thanks, i didnt think the tv would be picked up in the background but oh well. i was watching the Steve Wilkos show, so you could here the audience yell "Steeeeeevvvee!" in the background at around 0:14 seconds. funny coincidence
That was an awesome version. I love the amount of control you demonstrate and how effortless you make it look! I want to get more into playing classical style guitar. And of course Steve Howe is pretty monsterous. Great job! I subscribed to your channel!
thanks for the subscription, thats my first video but ill be adding more stuff in the near future. i could play it flawless but for some reason the camera was getting me nervous. the song is easier than it looks, learning it by ear was the hard part