Hello there guys and girls I have a Washburn T24 bass up for grabs. This bass sounds great. I'm asking $350 for it. The MSRP on these basses are $800 so I have seen them go for $800 to $450. Bass will come with an Ibanez soft shell case. (I know its strange but I have a ton of cases.)

Features :
Neck-thru body construction
Multi-laminate mahogany and maple neck
Mahogany body
Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay
Grover bass tuners
Custom JJ pickups
Stain finish

Now the other item I'm selling is an Acoustic B200 bass amp. This thing sound good with the Washburn T24. This amp is brand new with maybe less then 5 hours on it. It has never left the house and never gigged with. Smoke free house too. I'm asking $350 for it. Comes with a Guitar Center warranty on it as well. I don't know if it is transferable or not.

Features:
200 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Speaker: 15" Heavy-duty speaker, built-in horn. Channels: 1EQ: 6-Band EQ - sweepable Frequency notch filter. Inputs: dual inputs (passive & active)

I will ship in the US but not overseas. I don't know how much shipping will cost, I will have to find that out later on. Also if you want to see pictures of the bass and amp I will gladly send them to you or post them on here.