I'm considering buying a used Boss eq-20. It says it is a digital eq pedal. I'm wondering, how different will that eq sound from a regular graphic eq, say, a GE-7 or an MXR 10 band? Will there be any noticeable difference in the tone?
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
No but it looks like you need a new amp for thrash metals craets are shit mait I suggist an Line 6 Spider IV w/ it's insane channil ther's so much gaen!
I'm assuming you're trolling me? Considering you have an Orange Dark Terror and you're recommending something as mediocre as a Line 6?
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
I think that forsaknazrael might still have his for sale.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by ThrashMetal014
I'm assuming you're trolling me? Considering you have an Orange Dark Terror and you're recommending something as mediocre as a Line 6?

Yeah don't listen to that idiot. He is no help to anyone.
Quote by ThrashMetal014

Yeah man I wish I had something as awesome as a Line 6 Spider but sadly I don't

<_<
>_>
-_-
o_o

In all seriousness i don't think it'd effect your tone negatively. That being said I'd still get the MXR anyways because I like the aesthetics of it and stuff, but mostly because it's cheaper.

How much are you buying the EQ for?
Found one used for the same price as the MXR.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT