i have never seen people do everything sooo different ....

i got some new pick-ups in today .. i start trying to solder it all in like the diagram says .... turns out .. everything in the whole world does the push pull on the volume ..... this fernandes does it on the Tone Knob.... and i can't wrap my brain around this thing ..... if you guys don't have an answer for how this works .... i think i'll take it to the guitar center tomorrow and just have all the pots redone the correct way :'( ... my brain hurts!...... i should have took a picture ... i should have taken a picture of it ...someone shoot me!
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
surely the push pull doesn't matter which control it's on, just make sure that the correct pots are in the correct places - generally audio log (A500k or A250k) for volume and linear (B250k, B500k) for tone - then wire up the push pull, and pull that control to use whatever it does.

EDIT: P.S. Frankie says Relax things get harder to do when you're stressed
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
the push pull switch is separate from the pot anyway, so it doesn't matter which one it is.

I actually have the wiring from a fernandes guitar that uses a push pull tone control for coil split in a drawer right next to me.. if you want to ask an actual question maybe someone can help.
Sorry I got frustrated ... I know not a single thing about wiring... I guess I was hoping for a point toward a diagram ... I cann't find one ... why do they do everything so different... even the Jack had 4 wires... what's with them lol
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
http://www.seymourduncan.com/images/support/schematics/2h_2v_1t_3w_pp.jpg

seymour duncans wiring diagrams are usually the best place to start looking for the diagram that you want. So basically with that wiring diagram you should be able to wire the pickups the way you want. Just remove the second volume out of the diagram.

If you encounter problems with guitar or bass wirings. Usually the problem can be easily solved by just drawing everything that you have done on a paper and than just doing some comparisons to the wanted result diagram.