I recently got a B-52 LG 100 head with matching cab and I was wondering if there was any way I could run two heads to one cab and blend the tones?
Depends on whether or not your cab can run stereo.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
^ what he said

but if it didn't have stereo capability out of the gate you could rewire to do stereo.

that said -

why would you want to do that? it may not turn out as good as you think it will.

what amp head would you be using?
hows that half stack treatin ya?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^ what he said

but if it didn't have stereo capability out of the gate you could rewire to do stereo.

that said -

why would you want to do that? it may not turn out as good as you think it will.

what amp head would you be using?

+311 But there is such thing as a head switcher which would allow you to use 2 heads with one cab, but only one at a time.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
+311 But there is such thing as a head switcher which would allow you to use 2 heads with one cab, but only one at a time.

TS wants to blend the tones. Stereo input is needed.
sounds good with my Splawns i run them stereo in the same cab sometimes. it works best on similar sounding amps but different enough for it to be worth lugging another head around.

takes less time to rewire than opening the cab up (even with a drill/impact drive). remember to watch impedance and wattage pushed into the speakers. do an x pattern.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by AsOneIStand
It's gorgeous man!

i was looking at it, but i gotta get a tube amp man.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A