Page 1 of 2
Go to a doctor. Buy all the bullshit he tells you and take his drugs. Things may get better from here depending on the severity of the issue.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Stfu.
Problem solved.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Nobody ever will truthfully. Or atleast nobody should. You should be more confident yourself. It'll take time I suppose, but it should work out. Chin up, dress out, crank up the tunes, hide behind something if you need to.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Stop being 13.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Fondle some boobs
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Bitch about it to a bunch of cunts who don't give a shit.

Do you seriously want to bitch about it to a bunch of cunts that do?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
become a magician

Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
drink till you cant feel feelings.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by LZRocker
Nobody ever will truthfully. Or atleast nobody should. You should be more confident yourself. It'll take time I suppose, but it should work out. Chin up, dress out, crank up the tunes, hide behind something if you need to.

Chin up? That's a perfect cure for depression! How has no one thought of that before?!
Quote by due 07
Chin up? That's a perfect cure for depression! How has no one thought of that before?!

He didn't say he had depression, he said he felt depressed.

TS, if no one cares about what you say, either start saying something that people care about, or learn to say what you want in such a way that it encourages other people to care about it.

Posting this thread is not the way to do either.
Quote by due 07

How about don't be an ass**** do a guy who's actually trying to help instead of being a dick like everyone else!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Watch some comedy. Confide in a close friend.

Ashley
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by due 07

seems like a valid cure to me. unless you're the manic depressed type that need medication to be normal in which case you'd probably be depressed about your depression which is a vicious circle so you'd might as well just off yourself.

in the old days crybabies were given something to cry about. the same would be crybabies went on to kick some nazi ass. now everyone is all "oooh corporal punishment is wrong" and you know what the crybabies of today have accomplished? shit tv shows like sixteen and pregnant. yeah.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig
seems like a valid cure to me. unless you're the manic depressed type that need medication to be normal in which case you'd probably be depressed about your depression which is a vicious circle so you'd might as well just off yourself.

in the old days crybabies were given something to cry about. the same would be crybabies went on to kick some nazi ass. now everyone is all "oooh corporal punishment is wrong" and you know what the crybabies of today have accomplished? shit tv shows like sixteen and pregnant. yeah.

In the old days they didn't publish the sky-high suicide rates in the newspapers either.
Quote by due 07

.....Whatever man.

And all you nice people, thank you for saying a little something in my behalf.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by mike_oxbig

awesome, i made a guy close his laptop 48 times and counting
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by ehhthatguy
no one seems to care for wat i say anymore. i feel depressed. what can i do?

When you realize and accept that certian people couldn't care less for you, then you won't care for them either, and you will be much more happy.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by ehhthatguy
no one seems to care for wat i say anymore. i feel depressed. what can i do?

read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
#DTWD
Quote by mike_oxbig

Yeah, cause those manically depressed ****ers just aren't normal people. They should be put down.
Quote by skylerjames13
How about don't be an ass**** do a guy who's actually trying to help instead of being a dick like everyone else!

How about don't be an asscunt to a guy who's actually trying to correct a guy who's actually trying to help instead of being a dick like everyone else so he doesn't say unintentionally ignorant and insensitive things in the future!

Quote by mike_oxbig

Best post.
What you really need is a new hobby. You should learn to spalt wood. That would be really cool. You can make spalted wooden spatulas, spalted wooden buckets, spalted wooden teeth, spalted wooden spoons, spalted wooden masks, etc. The possibilities are endless! That sounds like a good plan to me, what do you think, TS?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ask the Pit.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Jackal58
Do you seriously want to bitch about it to a bunch of cunts that do?

I...

Umm...

What?
Quote by due 07

'Word? That was the problem? My chin was too low? Didn't know happiness had proper form.' - Dave Chapelle (rough quote)
Quote by mike_oxbig

Unless you're older than Jackal you know piss all about what things were like 70 years ago.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2