So I bought an adapter so I can hook the my controller to the headphone jack to my laptop. When I play music, through iTunes through example, it goes through the controller and my friends can here it over Xbox Live. However, when I use soundboard(or basically anything that has to be accessed through an internet browser, it won't play through) Both my controller and laptop work perfectly ok, just when I use the internet to play a soundboard, it wont go through. Anyone got any ideas on why this is?

tl;dr It wont play through Live if I use the an internet browser.

sXedit: I wasn't sure whether this belonged in the computer or gaming thread, so I just made it it's own topic.
i'm not going to help you for the sake of every normal person with a headset
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
yeah. TS, tell me your gamertag so i can mute you in advance in case we ever end up in the same lobby
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Please don't do this. You're not doing anyone a favour.

Oh, and You Laugh You Lose isn't coming back. Stop deluding yourself.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low