http://www.torontosun.com/2012/01/09/math-questions--slavery--angry-parents

It's not exactly as the title says. There are no actual slaves. However those are really examples of questions asked by teachers, to grade 3 students.

They claim they were just trying to incorporate history.

Discuss.
Clearly bad judgement. Suspend the teacher, but firing I think would be a little harsh.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Be a slave to the searchbar.

You know what I hate more than people not using the searchbar?

Posts telling people to use the searchbar that think they're witty for referencing the thread's topic.

On-topic, I think it's a lack of tact. A stupid mistake, in poor taste, and made with no forethought. But that's about all I can really say on it - it was a stupid slip of the tongue by an idiot with no wisdom. Not something I'd fire someone over. Punish? Maybe somewhat, only lightly unless they're a repeat offender. But not fire.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
You know what I hate more than people not using the searchbar?

Posts telling people to use the searchbar that think they're witty for referencing the thread's topic.

lol ok, next time I see a thread that's been made on the same day I won't mention the searchbar just for you.

edit: v i aim to please.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 10, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
lol ok, next time I see a thread that's been made on the same day I won't mention the searchbar just for you.

Glad to hear.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I wish people would stop referencing E = mc^2. People have no fucking idea what it really means, they leave out the gamma factor.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie