Hey guys I hope this is the right section to post but heres the problem: I have a vintage Mohogany les Paul and the problem is that the neck pickup doesn't work when in the middle position. Works fine in its own position. Checked the toggle and everything is soldered and touching fine. Also checked the pots, everythings ok. Never took it apart prior to this occasion. Please help if you've concorde this inconvenience. Thanks, nick
if the pickup works in the neck position but not the middle position your 3-way is broken. lucky for you they're only like 10$.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
deoxit will clean up the contacts nicely, but sometimes it will work, sometimes not. just a thought.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/