Page 1 of 3
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love hardcore pawn. It's not as good as asian pawn though. Man, i've had many a good night spent watching asian pawn.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't think it's any good. Nothing compared to Pawn Stars.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yes! It's one of only a few shows on TruTV that isn't obviously scripted.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Personally, I'm a fan of furry pawn. Bestiality if I'm feeling adventurous. :3
That's the one with the black people right? Yeah, it's funny.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I think they should make a show with a pawn store that only buys something very weird specific, like only shiny things. They could call it "Shiny Pawn Stars" or whatever. I'd watch that. I like shiny things. Everyone likes shiny things, and so the ratings would be great.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by zgr0826

Seriously nothing, NOTHING, is better than Pawn Stars.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Edit: ^EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN PAWN STARS BRO

EXCEPT HARDCORE PAWN

Pawn Stars is better, and it's still terrible
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by lushacrous

Seriously nothing, NOTHING, is better than Pawn Stars.

I love it soooo much.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Primus2112
Edit: ^EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN PAWN STARS BRO

EXCEPT HARDCORE PAWN

Pawn Stars is better, and it's still terrible

LISTEN MAN I WAS GONNA DISS IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY, BUT THEN I REALIZED I SHOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SHOW TOO, SO I'M JUST GONNA SAY FUUUUUCK YOU.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I feel bad for the folks selling their shit on Pawn Stars, espesh since that bald meme dude is such a stingy tightass. It's in Vegas, right? What if these people are hell of deep in gambling and need to pawn off old keepsakes to cover their asses? I dunno.

¯\_(ツ_/¯
Quote by due 07
I feel bad for the folks selling their shit on Pawn Stars, espesh since that bald meme dude is such a stingy tightass. It's in Vegas, right? What if these people are hell of deep in gambling and need to pawn off old keepsakes to cover their asses? I dunno.

¯\_(ツ_/¯

That's not his fault. He's gotta make a profit, you know.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That's not his fault. He's gotta make a profit, you know.

"K, this'll sell for only like $200, I gotta make a profit, here's fifty bucks."
LISTEN MAN I WAS GONNA DISS IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY, BUT THEN I REALIZED I SHOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SHOW TOO, SO I'M JUST GONNA SAY FUUUUUCK YOU.

YOU WERE SUCH A BRO, BRO

AND THEN I FIND OUT YOU LOVE SEEING PEOPLE FUCKED OUT OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY 2 STINGY OLD PIECES OF SHIT ON A WEEKLY BASIS

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN WITH THAT SHIT BRO
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I like all of these shows about equally. They're good, trashy entertainment. American Pickers is pretty cool.
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by due 07

¯\_(ツ_/¯

its almost like u dont understand anything
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by due 07
"K, this'll sell for only like $200, I gotta make a profit, here's fifty bucks."

Here's this old thing you found in this pile of shit you were prepared to toss out...

... Here's my building mortgage, my utilities bill to run said building, the insurance on all the crap I can sell, the insurance on all the crap that's been pawned so I can't sell it, my staff, my licenses, the fees I need to pay out to appraisers (Who I say are my friends so you'll feel that we have long-standing business ties and that they can be trusted), the money I need to put down on everyone else's shit, the cash I need to keep to cover any losses I incur from bad deals, the cash I need to cover any losses caused by damage that isn't covered by insurance...

... And the rest of it goes into wax for my chrome dome.
Quote by wemonir
its almost like u dont understand anything

Post of the day.
Quote by TheChaz
Post of the day.

Misses the days when the internet knew how to use standard english,and not ur instead of your and u instead of you.
Quote by bradulator
I love hardcore pawn. It's not as good as asian pawn though. Man, i've had many a good night spent watching asian pawn.

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Hardcore pawn is like the Ghetto pawn stars, black people yellin and hallerin about how they should get paid more for their shit its boring as ****.
Oh i misread the title. I'll be on my way now.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by Axelfox
Misses the days when the internet knew how to use standard english,and not ur instead of your and u instead of you.

Yes, those two missing letters must have been so troubling for you.
Pawn Stars is better. I also laugh at Chumlee because he reminds me of someone I went to high school with.
Quote by Axelfox
[Misses the days when the internet knew how to use standard english,and not ur instead of your and u instead of you.

Talk about having 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife, eh Grandpa Fox?

Actually, that sounds like a good stage name, Grandpa Fox. It reminds me of Grandpa Jones, except for "crazy like a fox." Now you have to learn to play clawhammer banjo or maybe fiddle or mandolin, and start some nutty old time band and play the Grand Ole Opry. Just leave the fursuit home. That would be weird. A mask would be acceptable though.
Quote by theogonia777
Talk about having 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife, eh Grandpa Fox?

Actually, that sounds like a good stage name, Grandpa Fox. It reminds me of Grandpa Jones, except for "crazy like a fox." Now you have to learn to play clawhammer banjo or maybe fiddle or mandolin, and start some nutty old time band and play the Grand Ole Opry. Just leave the fursuit home. That would be weird. A mask would be acceptable though.

Actually, I'm gonna take 10,000 Spoons as a name for a band/project...

... Nah.
Pawn Stars was always too scripted for me, and I cringe watching that rich bald bastard make an extremely low offer on purpose.

I saw an episode of Hardcore Pawn too, but it didn't interest me enough to want to watch more. It just seemed like one of those lame ripoffs that come after something gets popular.

Pawn Stars? Oooh, what a new and interesting concept for a TV show. Next week: every TV channel has a variation of it.
I saw an advert on the TV and was ashamed of what the world has come to.

I also saw "Pawn Stars" advertisement on the same ad break. I wanted to die.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Page 1 of 3