Hello all, I'm a new user here and I'm pretty much new in learning about guitar gears too

Lately I have the urge of possessing a new guitar pedal because I got bored with the same old guitar sound coming from my amplifier. I'm thinking of getting a multi-fx guitar pedal instead of single pedals. I never use any multi-effects guitar pedals before so I don't know much about it. My budget for it is about RM300 (around $96) so I've shortlisted 3 multi-effects pedal which are:

1. Zoom Player 2100
2. KORG AX3G
3. Zoom G1XN

I'm also looking for the ones with the best reverb and delay because lately I am strongly inspired by Jonsi (Sigur Ros)'s guitar style. Can you guys help me to decide which one to buy? Or if you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it too. Thanks so much!
i would try to save up a little bit. they get a lot better with a little more cash. i don't know much about zoom, but i have one jammed in my storage area. i won two of them two months in a row at a guitar competition. if you are in the states and want one, i don't need mine, i don't like offering my spam in threads, but $65+shipping would send mine your way. i think it the 2.1u. two footswitches on it and one expression pedal. i also like it because i remember it did have drum tracks. let me know.

i still would advise saving up, i think you will be happier with the results.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i'm not a huge proponent of these, but if you're going to get one i'd save up for one of these: boss gt-8. but, personally, i'd want an amp with a good reverb and then buy a decent delay pedal. i couldn't imagine ever using all the buttons n shit on one of those multi fx processors.
my shitty rig:
fender mim tele -> eqd hoof fuzz -> fender blues jr.
what amp are you using?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
I've messed with some zoom pedal. Way too many thing and non of them sound good. You'd probably be best off just getting a decent delay. What amp are you using?
Quote by reenacure
and what about Behringer Multi-FX pedal? Is it okay?

no.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Behringer makes some decent budget options in single-effect pedals, but I'd veer away from any multi-FX they make.

I'd lean towards to Zoom G3 if I were you. I've heard very good things about it. Even though it doesn't offer as many effects at one time as some of it's contemporaries, the effects offers are much better. That goes for the amp modeling too, so I hear. Plus, it only runs around $200 bucks IIRC.

Check out some youtube demo videos of it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.