I'm not sure if its busted or if the battery is dying (i haven't had it for that long and I don't think I left it on) but one minute its working fine and the next it is still on but now it wont pick up any vibrations. I tried restarting it, taking out the battery and putting it back in (not changing the battery) but it still turns on and won't pick anything up. I really don't want to have to go to wal-mart to get a new battery... its the only place near by that will sell them.
Quote by Pepperlizard
I'm not sure if its busted or if the battery is dying (i haven't had it for that long and I don't think I left it on) but one minute its working fine and the next it is still on but now it wont pick up any vibrations. I tried restarting it, taking out the battery and putting it back in (not changing the battery) but it still turns on and won't pick anything up. I really don't want to have to go to wal-mart to get a new battery... its the only place near by that will sell them.

If it still turns on it's a near-certainty that it's the battery. I've got a few of them and have given away several more and that's a common problem.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
If it still turns on it's a near-certainty that it's the battery. I've got a few of them and have given away several more and that's a common problem.

it did that once to me. just try again.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
By the way, are you certain you have the right Snark tuner?

If I remember correctly from my retail days, the blue tuner does NOT have vibration tuning, while the red tuner DOES have vibration tuning (you have to turn it on with a switch on the side).
Quote by lordy88
By the way, are you certain you have the right Snark tuner?

If I remember correctly from my retail days, the blue tuner does NOT have vibration tuning, while the red tuner DOES have vibration tuning (you have to turn it on with a switch on the side).

Nope. You remember incorrectly.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin