Hey Everyone! I'm planning on using the little limited budget that I've saved up to purchase an electric guitar book/dvd. Until now, I've done some learning and gladly became an intermediate player from pretty much gathering all the sources and lessons I could find on internet (mostly JustinGuitar/Youtubers like Marty). Now I'm at a point where I'm a bit lost and stuck. Therefore, I decided maybe it's time to put in some money to buy an electric guitar book/dvd that could give me a clear direction and perhaps lead my way in the guitar journey. So.. What Would Be A Good Electric Guitar Book/DVD You Guys Would Suggest Me To Buy? (Book/DVD That Is Purchasable From Internet And Shippable To My Area [Thailand, Bangkok], Could Be Used.)

PS. I've had private lessons with a few guitar teacher long time ago when I first started, but really, after I got the basics down, I found it much more effective and faster when I decided to do self-learning. Unfortunately, guitar teachers around my area just aren't very good. More importantly, my parents are on a limited budget, purchasing a guitar book/dvd at this point sounds more like an actual plan for us, even used ones, I don't mind as long as it's readable/viewable.

BTW. Here Are The Things That I Already Know:
All The Notes On The Neck (Octaves) ; Barre Chords (CAGED System) ; Power Chords (Palm Muting) ; Triad Chords (Not familiar with all shapes but understand how it works) ; Some Finger Exercises (Building finger speed & power) ; Playing With Metronome. (Building skill on timing) ; Techniques (Minimum Movement;String Bending;Rolling;Vibrato;etc) ; The Major Scale (All Five Positions) ; Minor&Major Pentatonic Scale (All Five Positions) ; Improvisation With Backing Track Using Different Licks (But not so creative). Playing Songs At My Level.

What Kind Of Music I Play? Blues, Funk, Rock. NO Heavy Metal.

Any Reply Will Be Highly Appreciated. THANK YOU. =D
Last edited by Jimmy25 at Jan 11, 2012,
Try Lick Library, They do really awesome stuff for all levels of skill form beginner to advanced and very accurate stuff.
Use the Guitar Techniques or Musician talk forums. I've told you this already and moved at least one of your threads there.