Had my eye on these two boxes lately, mostly due to price. The Classic Chorus sounds pretty damn good for the price to me, and is definitely the best $40 chorus pedal I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNGqQ3GRB8

I'd imagine most of you are already familiar with the Ultimate Drive considering it's a pretty dead-on OCD clone (although I'm sure the guys who paid some ridiculous sum for a real one will disagree, despite the fact that the circuitry is nearly identical), but I'm still skeptical on the reliability of $40 stompboxes.

So I guess my question is this - anybody have any experience with either of these pedals/had any issues with Joyo stompboxes in general? Can anyone recommend a better chorus in that price range (and don't say Danelectro, their choruses I've had experiences with sounded absolutely abysmal and were extremely unreliable, and yes, I already have a Small Clone)?
i've only got mine recently (last month or two) but they're all still working.

which doesn't say a whole heap (considering only home use), but at teh same time in the same time and under the same conditions 2/3 of my biyang pedals had died

chorus is nice, but mine's a bit noisy- whether it's my amp or the pedal making the noise, i dunno. You don't really notice it while playing, but if you hold a chord, eventually you'll hear the chorus swooshing through the background noise. of course, mine might be slightly faulty, mine's the only one i've tried.

i'd say the tonerider chorus is better (i think you can get it in australia), but it's probably a fair bit more money. here it's twice as much as teh joyo.

ultimate drive is pretty nice, yeah. i can't compare them head-to-head (as my dano died) but i think it's a lot nicer than the dano coolcat clone of the ocd, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've got the digital delay and it's not bad. Pretty robust, no background noise. It's not amazing, but it's well worth the £30 I spent. Even came with a battery.
Got the chorus and delay, only used it once. The chorus is good for what I need and the delay will now only be used for clean as I can't get it good enough for thickening it up
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by greeny23
really poor build quality.

i thought only one of the ones you saw had the poor build quality?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?