wat.
how can I share my thougts abour your intrument when you didn't say anything but that it has a FR.
Yeah and the name of the instrument is just the topic so man that must be confusing for you.
Quote by SlenderMan`
Yeah and the name of the instrument is just the topic so man that must be confusing for you.

Owned.

They are alright guitars. You get what you pay for. Decent sound for the amount you pay.

I really like the look of them too!
I have played the Blackjack ATX C-7 and it felt amazing and the Blackouts sing on the clene settings and creams with high gain. If there was a Blackjack ATX V-7 then I would jump on it straight away becuase it would look great next to my V-7 Hellraiser
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Quote by Blooddrunk_Moon
they neck dive. was a HUGE ass issue for me. Make sure you check it out first.

You can stick the lower horn between your legs to stop the neck from diving, Its what I do and its not a problem for me.
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
NECK DIVE!!!!!!!

that makes me a sad old man. It would be my live guitar and I really can't stand neck dives.

Cheers guys for the help, take it easy brothers
Quote by SlenderMan`

no shit. I expected a review or video of some kind with you playing it, and then expecting the forum to say what we think of it.
No need to have that tone you had when replying to me.
Quote by JB95
no shit. I expected a review or video of some kind with you playing it, and then expecting the forum to say what we think of it.
No need to have that tone you had when replying to me.

He was wanting our advice to see if it was the guitar for him and he did put the name of the guitar in the title.

Yes he could have replied you you in a nicer way but you could have been the bigger man and stepped away.
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Quote by SlenderMan`
Its got a FR. It played really well. What do you guys think of it?

I almost bought the fixed bridge one with Duncans. But i hated how it felt to play. Sounded alright though. Plus the card inlay looks naff. It didn't suit my taste.

Its wasn't that good for the money. Its felt a bit plasticy and like the sort of guitar you give to a spoiled 15 year old.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 13, 2012,