That was pretty awesome man. Really a fast and heavy track but not too long, kept me interested through out. Playing and producing is spot on here, every hit is on rhythm and the sound quality isn't shabby. I do like your rhythm tones, sort of reminds me of in flames. I like how even though there weren't over the top drawn out solos, you incorporated a lot of mini harmonized leads into the riffing. A big solo would have been welcome nonetheless, but it works as you have it here. If I had to change one thing I would probably go with different drum samples or at least a different snare, but that is just personal preference. My favorite parts had to be the blast beats. Ending was great too. Best of luck with your solo album too, have fun with it and I hope it goes well.
pretty good song, pretty awesome drums and harmony, but it sounds very midi like? non the less amazing song
Thanks for the crit on mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510134

Sound good. Fast ****ed up metal, straight to the point and very good tight playing(If it's really you). Well, the song makes me want to go out and kick someone in the head. I like it.
Guitar sounds very scooped but it fits the mix. The drums sound a little digital in few places, especially the toms.
Last edited by TripleN666 at Jan 24, 2012,