I posted a thread earlier about this guitar and here it is!

The pics dont do justice to its colour. Its called FF Champagne, it looks more cream white in person.

Its equipped with an Original Floyd Rose which stays in tune well with help of the Schaller tuners. I believe the pickup is an Seymour Duncan JB which sounds great!
Neck and body made by ESP, the neck is perfect! Not to thin, not to fat!
I likey! Is that the one that had the magic marker on it?
What the hell!!!
awesome

how do the schaller tuners help it stay in tune?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Because its schaller

Which wouldn't matter all that much, because the strings are locked by the locking nut anyway...
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Because its schaller

i don't recommend doing this (because there's no point, plus if you run out of travel on the fine tuners, you're screwed), but, with the nut locked, if you take the strings off the tuners the guitar will still play and be in tune. the locking nut pretty much means, apart from the intial stringing, that teh tuners pretty much don't matter a whole heap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
God damn. Always wanted a 1987 Kramer, I've only got the Gibson-made USA reissues from a couple of years ago.

Very nice stuff, enjoy it and treat her well.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
don't get me wrong, given the free choice i'd rather have good tuners than bad, obviously (and schaller tuners are nice). Just pointing out that if it's staying in tune well it's probably the ofr and locking nut doing that rather than the tuners.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
don't get me wrong, given the free choice i'd rather have good tuners than bad, obviously (and schaller tuners are nice). Just pointing out that if it's staying in tune well it's probably the ofr and locking nut doing that rather than the tuners.

Yea thanks man i just wrote without thinking really i guess

Thank you MrFlibble!
no worries

you should see some of the things i come out with when i type without thinking first (even when i do, sometimes)
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
no worries

you should see some of the things i come out with when i type without thinking first (even when i do, sometimes)

Haha!
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Haha!

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by JustRooster
Sick! Awesome NGD!

Thanks man!

Quote by Way Cool JR.
Wow... sweet axe dude, I realy like it! Looks way better with the sig removed. Happy NGD.

You don't see enough Kramer's around here, but it does make their NGDs a-lot more special.

Thanks! Yea the sig came off pretty easily!
I can confirm that the champagne finish looks fantastic in person, I played a stagemaster in that colour once and it was stunning.

Glad you like it, they are great guitars.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by power freak
I can confirm that the champagne finish looks fantastic in person, I played a stagemaster in that colour once and it was stunning.

Glad you like it, they are great guitars.

Indeed! Thanks!
Looks great! I would say have it painted like the Theatre of Pain guitar but the champagne finish looks sick!
Quote by a_hub10
Looks great! I would say have it painted like the Theatre of Pain guitar but the champagne finish looks sick!

Yea ive seen that, it looks great! Though im keeping this the way it is... atleast for now Thanks!
Man that is awesome! I remember my local shop had the good Kramers back in the day. Get yourself a mullet and you'll be ready to roll out some awesome hair metal.
Ibanez SR1200E

Nice guitar dude.

Welcome to the Klub.
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
sounds pretty badass

nice playing too
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?