Just a suggestion, even if you decide to not to get too deeply into music theory, at least learn the notes on the fretboard and basic barre chord forms, it will make songs alot easier to learn by ear.

The song is in double drop D tuning. Most of the song, except for the bridge is three chords, Em - G - and D.

The intro is x22ooo
the G is 333ooo
for the D chord he is playing these notes while alternately lightly strumming the 5th an 6th strings, F# slide to G G slide to F# then open D to C on the 5th string.

That should get you started.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
I should also mention that 1) This is not the right forum for such a request and 2) There is a tab for this song on the site.
Quote by Lord Kamina
I should also mention that 1) This is not the right forum for such a request and 2) There is a tab for this song on the site.

It's a wrong one though
Farida D32E
Walden D522 12 String

Levellers <3
Quote by BlackbirdPie
Just a suggestion, even if you decide to not to get too deeply into music theory, at least learn the notes on the fretboard and basic barre chord forms, it will make songs alot easier to learn by ear.

The song is in double drop D tuning. Most of the song, except for the bridge is three chords, Em - G - and D.

The intro is x22ooo
the G is 333ooo
for the D chord he is playing these notes while alternately lightly strumming the 5th an 6th strings, F# slide to G G slide to F# then open D to C on the 5th string.

That should get you started.

How about the pre-chours and chorus?
Farida D32E
Walden D522 12 String

Levellers <3