Favourite Artists: Animal Collective, Pretty Lights, Fleet Foxes, Digable Planets, Crystal Castles, Fake Blood, El Guincho, OFWGKTA, Yeasayer, Boys Noize, Eskmo, Hoop Dreams, lots of others; my taste transforms rapidly

Most Inspirational Writer: Stephen Hawking

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): Ego Tripping - Nikki Giovanni

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: Kurt Vonnegut

If you could be any flavor, which would you be: mint, clove, jasmine, ginger, sauteed garlic+onion, espresso, hazelnut, blackberry, basil, paprika, feta cheese, artichoke, truffle oil; I love tastes and smells

Why Do You Write: I need to make things sometimes... I feel more confident writing than other things really. I've been really interested in post-modernism lately and have been more and more compelled by the idea of language and dialect in all forms so it seems natural to play with the words I use.

Favorite word(s): I love certain sounds - k, ssss, f, v, things that roll off the tongue quickly and sound sharp and light - words like effervescent and cacophony

Favourite Writer(s) on UG: I like a lot, you guys should know by now... obvious ones are rushmore and ottoavist and ngd1313 and subwaytovenus and funkaspunk and jiminizzle and the late alaskan_ninja; there are a lot of gems on here though so it's really quite difficult to say

Most Helpful Critic: Jimmy for me personally, he's very attentive and I can trust that we have the same goal in mind

What Do You Do Especially, to Find Inspiration: watch my boyfriend do things. I don't think I've ever found something as beautiful, even if he's just asleep. aside from that, reading a ton and becoming aware of transition stages in my life and experimenting

Your Most Recent Work and the Reason Behind It: phoenix fire; I'm currently on break and visiting family along the east coast and it's reminded me of how strong and attentive some of my loved ones are

Tips for Newer Writers: read all you can, practice heavily, figure out what you like, keep your head up, don't take yourself too seriously - the world is a playground. art is one of those things that needs no definition and if you appreciate what you do, **** it.

What’s your goal in writing: I just like it. it's a nice perk when others enjoy it too.

Final Comments or Thoughts: I'd really like to catch up with you people. thank you for being there for me, however that may be. I hope you all strive to be enthralled consistently. finally, **** bitches get money.

Picture:

She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
congrats saadia! from what i read you really did kill it last month.
here, My Dear, here it is