What strings should I choose for my classical guitar, D'Addario Pro Arte EJ45 Normal or Augustine?

If someone answers Augustine strings, I would also want know what model do you recommend:
1. Regal: Black, Red, Blue or Gold;
2. Imperial: Black, Red, Blue, or Gold.
Only your guitar can answer the 'what strings?' question. Seriously. Every classical I have ever seen or played had different strings from each other. I myself spent 6 months or so finding a setup that sounds what I think to be best on my Alhambra. That being said, D'Addario is a standard 'go-to' string and wouldn't be a bad place to start. Try the forums at Delcamp (Google it) and you'll see just how obsessive people can be about strings, and you can learn a lot just by reading before asking anything over there. Good luck.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Thank you for your answer and your guidance!
That being said, I would still want to see a few other opinions.
I really like these guys

However, my guitar teacher recons that D'addario Pro Arte Phosphor Bronze are better. I haven't tried them yet - I'm waiting for my strings to wear out before I try them.

But really it's up to you to try a bunch of strings and see what you like best.
Happy hunting.
Quote by UnmagicMushroom

However, my guitar teacher recons that D'addario Pro Arte Phosphor Bronze are better.

D'Addario's phosphor bronze strings are not meant for a classical, and they are not part of the Pro Arte line. If you are indeed playing a nylon string guitar, please clarify this with your instructor.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1