Page 2 of 4
Quote by asixex
I don't understand the hate. I think they're a pretty good band. To each his own, guys.

Example: You may all like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. Personally, I don't enjoy their music.

Just my two cents. This band kicks ass, to me, personally.

So to all the haters, just fuck off.

Thanks.

Yeah, how do you think this band is good? They have two songs, both are extremely boring (even compared to bands like Escape The Fate and Black Veil Brides and Aiden, who I guess are similar, who for the sake of this, are "good at what they do"). Their singer has no range, the guitar parts are all powerchords which are just ripoffs of other songs' progressions, sometimes they go off time. The breakdowns aren't doing anything special. Melodies are lame. No solos, which I hate solos, but for something this boring, a few licks here and there can do something good. Autotune is unlistenable. They sound like they're playing through Line 6 Spiders. The drumming is bad. They also have like one original song, which in your defence isn't enough to write them off (But how they've gained success through their appearance with no music is more than enough to write them off), but it also isn't enough to call them good, considering that one song is also very bad.

These aren't even opinions, they're facts. I'd actually like to know why you like this band. It's just like if I started listening to this shitty pop punk local band who can't play their instruments and write Green Day ripoffs, because I like better pop punk bands.

And no one listens to Joe Satriani and Steve Vai, smarten up.

And you told us "to each his own" then you tell haters to "fuck off. Which one is it?
Quote by datskramzkid
Yeah, how do you think this band is good? They have two songs, both are extremely boring (even compared to bands like Escape The Fate and Black Veil Brides and Aiden, who I guess are similar, who for the sake of this, are "good at what they do"). Their singer has no range, the guitar parts are all powerchords which are just ripoffs of other songs' progressions, sometimes they go off time. The breakdowns aren't doing anything special. Melodies are lame. No solos, which I hate solos, but for something this boring, a few licks here and there can do something good. Autotune is unlistenable. They sound like they're playing through Line 6 Spiders. The drumming is bad. They also have like one original song, which in your defence isn't enough to write them off (But how they've gained success through their appearance with no music is more than enough to write them off), but it also isn't enough to call them good, considering that one song is also very bad.

These aren't even opinions, they're facts. I'd actually like to know why you like this band. It's just like if I started listening to this shitty pop punk local band who can't play their instruments and write Green Day ripoffs, because I like better pop punk bands.

And no one listens to Joe Satriani and Steve Vai, smarten up.

And you told us "to each his own" then you tell haters to "fuck off. Which one is it?

Woah man, calling BvB good is walking the fine line of insanity
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Oh shut up. Don't pull the "LOL I DONT GET YOUR INTENT DERPDADERP" crap.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Woah man, calling BvB good is walking the fine line of insanity

I thought I was clear...

I mean if you're going to do that nu-glam rock thing, BVB is the best at what they do.
Quote by asixex
I don't understand the hate. I think they're a pretty good band. To each his own, guys.

Example: You may all like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. Personally, I don't enjoy their music.

Just my two cents. This band kicks ass, to me, personally.

So to all the haters, just fuck off.

Thanks.

^ This guy is definitely in the band.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
This is a terrible band. They aren't pop punk, the music is badly produced and terrible and they seem like a terrible local band.

Everyone should listen to Decade, Me Vs Hero or Save Your Breath instead of this shit.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Everyone should listen to Decade, Me Vs Hero or Save Your Breath instead of this shit.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
This is a terrible band.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
This is a terrible band. They aren't pop punk, the music is badly produced and terrible and they seem like a terrible local band.

Everyone should listen to Converge, Loma Prieta, and Native instead of that shit.
Quote by nashawa
How do you think they're a good band? What makes you say they're good?

I'm 100% genuinely curious.

I just like the band. The song I posted on here, I enjoy it. It's got a nice rhythm, good lyrics, and just in general appeals to my tastes.

Quote by datskramzkid
And you told us "to each his own" then you tell haters to "**** off. Which one is it?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I believe in that. I tell the haters to **** off, though, because they're blatantly hating the band without giving the band a listen.

Quote by InstantAXonHero
^ This guy is definitely in the band.

No, I'm not. If I were, I'd be in the promoting band section going '**** yeah bro listen to our band 'cause we're the best in town!' or some kind of hyper-active ADD-type catcher.
This post brought to you thoughtfully by Syx
.show_Gear://
.load_guitar: Jackson_Rhoads.24_frets
.load_amp: Crate_G40C
.load_pedals: Digitech_distortionfactory_7 ; Dunlop_original_crybaby
.load_mic: Shure_PG58
Last edited by asixex at Jan 13, 2012,
Quote by asixex
I just like the band. The song I posted on here, I enjoy it. It's got a nice rhythm, good lyrics, and just in general appeals to my tastes.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I believe in that. I tell the haters to **** off, though, because they're blatantly hating the band without giving the band a listen.

No, I'm not. If I were, I'd be in the promoting band section going '**** yeah bro listen to our band 'cause we're the best in town!' or some kind of hyper-active ADD-type catcher.

They have no rhythm, and terrible lyrics.

And "haters" here have a reason to hate/greatly dislike. I've known about this band for close to two years now (or whenever they formed, or whatever), and I'm friends with both of their former drummers. Most people here have given this band a listen, because I've brought them up in discussions about the worst possible local bands.
Quote by asixex

I think the world may have a use for you clandestine powers, maybe you should approach the UN?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
I think the world may have a use for you clandestine powers, maybe you should approach the UN?

Clandestine powers? ... I don't have any powers. And what would I do at the UN? I know nothing of war, countries, etc.
This post brought to you thoughtfully by Syx
.show_Gear://
.load_guitar: Jackson_Rhoads.24_frets
.load_amp: Crate_G40C
.load_pedals: Digitech_distortionfactory_7 ; Dunlop_original_crybaby
.load_mic: Shure_PG58
Your ability to know exactly what people have and haven't done without any form of proof. It could turn the tides of wars.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 13, 2012,
Quote by phoenix_crush
Everyone should listen to Converge, Loma Prieta, and Native instead of that shit.

This isn't the hardcore forum though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Then everyone should listen to Joyce Manor, Rainer Maria, and Knapsack! \m/ \m/
Quote by asixex

Are you 14? Do you have a vagina?
Wow this is not even awful anymore this is just painful...
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by asixex
I know nothing of war, countries, etc.

Obviously you don't know anything about music either.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I like this thread.

I think everywhere has a band like this I think in the closest little town (I live out in nowhere) we got this band called Achievement Zero who play the same music (poorly) and are popular because of how they look and there br00tz breakdowns. They also consist of idiots, one of their "songs" is called "Not In A Box, Not With A Fox", when asked about said title he said he made it up, when asked if Dr. Suess had anything to do with it he didn't even know who it was -.-
GRAHAHSHDASDFSFDGGH
I hate those small, local bands that upload videos updating their fans on their recording status and stuff like that. Like they're nationally recognized or some shit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I hate those small, local bands that upload videos updating their fans on their recording status and stuff like that. Like they're nationally recognized or some shit.

The ones with like 54 fans and they post two studio updates of them a day, each with about three seconds of actual music and three minutes of them discussing an inside or scene kid joke? And they're recording a 6-track EP where all the songs sound exactly the same? With an "ambient" intro that leads into chugged guitars and pounding toms and a weak high hat?
Quote by BK202
The ones with like 54 fans and they post two studio updates of them a day, each with about three seconds of actual music and three minutes of them discussing an inside or scene kid joke? And they're recording a 6-track EP where all the songs sound exactly the same? With an "ambient" intro that leads into chugged guitars and pounding toms and a weak high hat?

So true. One kid who lives in my town is booking a tour for his two man acoustic show. Yet the song writing is crap and everyone thinks he's a ****.

He doesn't realise this either. It's great.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by BK202
Exactly! It's like, call your friends and tell them you're recording. No need to clog up Youtube with that shit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BK202

I used to do that because it pissed a couple of my friends off because their mails got flooded with "RADMAN_PAIZA has uploaded a new movie! Check it out!"

I used to do like 4 or 5 videos a day though and most of them weren't even from the studio but rather from the school corridors where I filmed lockers and doors from different angles.
I don't care about studio updates because they're mostly just touching dicks, Pod Farms, and how many times they can say "I WAS RECORDING MY GUITAR UNTIL I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE OLOLOLOL"

Thing that pisses me off if when bands that are nobodies with no music basically pester their fans to "spread the word" and try to give the fake notion that a band's popularity is the job of the fan. Like, fuck you, I gain nothing from seeing you have 12 000 facebook fans.
Quote by datskramzkid
You really put too much effort into this.

Like, seriously.

I've been planning to make a crabcore-project for years.

I finally got around starting writing songs a couple of days ago.
Bands/People that do Facebook takeovers where they try and get everyone to Like their page suck. Especially people that continue to shove their music down your throat once an hour.

I mean, if people don't just spread your music naturally and you need a "takeover" to achieve more fans, then maybe you're doing something wrong.
It's a fundamental of marketing: PLACEMENT. No one is going to make the effort to listen to your music unless you push it in front of them. Give free songs. Make people see you as cool people, Play shows, give away shit. This band is going to tank so hard with the current business model they have.
This thread reeks of truth. You know what is the worst? When you have to like their page to listen to their music. As soon as I see that I leave. EARN YOU FOCKING LIKES DAMMIT! I've got 43 likes on my music page, and the only thing that makes me proud of that is that they're all from people who checked out my music and actually liked it, not my friends or from takeovers or "SPREAD THE WORDDDDSSS".

Oh and this is what really pisses me off even more, the whole number game "We'll release a new song if we get #### likes GOGOGOGO!". Really? It's like these bands don't want their fans to hear their music. I hate the world.