So i was doing some like pushups and stuff like that after i stoppe, obviously my heart rate and pressure were high, however, then i noticed my heart was like BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...bum..bum..bum..bum..bum.. BUMP...BUMP...bum..bum..bum..etc
it this normal when it is going back to a regular rate and pressure or is it supposed to be even?
The Pit M.D.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
You can't really start thinking you have an irregular rhythm by just trying to feel it. The best way is to go to a doctor and he'll listen to your heart and hook you up to a electrocardiogram or whatever it's called.

It happens to me too, sometimes if I'm sleeping and I wake up real fast, especially during a hangover, my heart feels like it's in 17/5 rhythm.
supposedly i have a heart murmur, but after years of hard drinking, smoking, and drugs it probably shut the fuck up
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You have cancer, I'm so sorry.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Portuguese_boy
You should try going to a sauna in Thailand after running a few cycles.

So you mean this as "it is normal i'm normal and I had it worse" or "you do that and will kill you go die you cunt"?
Quote by Acϵ♠
supposedly i have a heart murmur, but after years of hard drinking, smoking, and drugs it probably shut the fuck up

Why is it, if someone else had said that, I wouldn't have believed them?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by AtTheGates\m/
So you mean this as "it is normal i'm normal and I had it worse" or "you do that and will kill you go die you cunt"?

The Pit does not have a medical degree, and even if it did it would be struck off the medical register for inappropriate behaviour around patients.
Go see a doctor.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
The Pit does not have a medical degree, and even if it did it would be struck off the medical register for inappropriate behaviour around patients.

but it doesn't cost money and the people talking are alive and i don't need to go anywhere to ask them so that's good enough for me i won't worry about my now assumed nonexistent heart problem
Quote by Portuguese_boy
You should try going to a sauna in Thailand after running a few cycles.

Shut up, roiding had nothing to do with his death.
apparently i should keep drinking and doing drugs in case i do have though see who needs a doctor that sounds like good advice
Quote by izbbass
Why is it, if someone else had said that, I wouldn't have believed them?

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Based on my years of medical experience, I can tell you right now: what you have is a question you should ask your doctor.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Shut up, roiding had nothing to do with his death.

It had everything to do with his death, you think running cycles of tren and test while sniffing coke didn't have any affects on pre existing heart conditions? In some cases Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy will be present but does not kill the person, and in others it will show symptoms which leads to its detection, zyzz was showing symptoms months before he died.

Go read up on trenbolone and what it does on your heart palpitations..
You have superaids.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You're having a heart attack.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Portuguese_boy
It had everything to do with his death, you think running cycles of tren and test while sniffing coke didn't have any affects on pre existing heart conditions? In some cases Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy will be present but does not kill the person, and in others it will show symptoms which leads to its detection, zyzz was showing symptoms months before he died.

Go read up on trenbolone and what it does on your heart palpitations..

I forgot the at the end, I was mocking /fit/.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I forgot the at the end, I was mocking /fit/.

Fucking hell you made me type a paragraph for nothing.
and /fit/ are faggots.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Fucking hell you made me type a paragraph for nothing.
and /fit/ are faggots.

You go to the Pit for medical advice? Really?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by guitarist41
The Pit M.D.

I came here to post that. Why am I always late to the party?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
I came here to post that. Why am I always late to the party?

What the **** is your username? "ching chong bing bong?"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by AtTheGates\m/
So i was doing some like pushups and stuff like that after i stoppe, obviously my heart rate and pressure were high, however, then i noticed my heart was like BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...bum..bum..bum..bum..bum.. BUMP...BUMP...bum..bum..bum..etc
it this normal when it is going back to a regular rate and pressure or is it supposed to be even?

Actually, I may be of some use. I'm currently studying for a medical degree, specializing in Cardiovascular medicine.

My personal (and medically informed opinion) is that you may need to see a doctor because the normal pattern of hearts is generally as follows.

BUMP....BUMP....bum....BUMP....bum...bum.....bum....BUMP....bum...BUMP....BUMP....

Before finally settling down to a mere:

bum......bum.....bum.....bum....

Your illness may be life threatening if not treated quickly so please go and see a doctor!
Quote by willT08
Actually, I may be of some use. I'm currently studying for a medical degree, specializing in Cardiovascular medicine.

My personal (and medically informed opinion) is that you may need to see a doctor because the normal pattern of hearts is generally as follows.

BUMP....BUMP....bum....BUMP....bum...bum.....bum....BUMP....bum...BUMP....BUMP....

Before finally settling down to a mere:

bum......bum.....bum.....bum....

Your illness may be life threatening if not treated quickly so please go and see a doctor!

Someone in the Pit knows useful information? I call shenanigans, most Pit dwellers only talk of rape and pillage
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Acϵ♠

Yes, I believe "ching chong bing bong" is, in fact, the correct pronunciation.

Okay, its not. In order the characters translate as "Sword", "Axe" and "Blood". I thought it was in my sig somewhere but I must have taken it out.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by AtTheGates\m/

How old are you? Any other problems, history or medications?

If your lightheaded/dizzy or short of breath after a workout I would be very concerned and tell you to see a doc rightaway. Or if you skipped beats and it was irregular, such as...

bump bump bump bump - - - - - - - - - bump bump etc...

....that would be a problem. But just feeling your pulse change is not threatening. BUT I would still see a doc if you had concern.

Just FYI I was a Orthopedic PA and worked on a Medi Heli. I went to Med school for 2 years. For some reason I decided I wanted to run into burning buildings, so I dropped out of med school and now barely make a paycheck.
it's Lupus.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I sometimes feel similar arythmia, but I think that occurs to everybody time to time. Unless this starts getting frequent, you shouldn't worry.
Very uneducated opinion, only for comforting purposes.
I hope that won't kill you, though
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Last edited by Guodlca at Jan 11, 2012,
Boku no Hatsukoi!

Am I the only one who thought that?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by bradulator
You're having a heart attack.

Wah! I knew he was in a show as a kid, but had never seen it. It's crazy how his face looks exactly the same as it does now (except maybe his nose). It looks like somebody shooped just the face from today onto a different head. I mean, I know it's the same person, but people tend to go through at least some changes over a quarter of a century.

On topic, why are you asking the pit this? Something tells me that at least half the people who read this thread will suddenly think they have a heart condition too because they don't usually pay attention to their heart beats. It's like how you don't think about breathing unless somebody mentions it, and now you're controlling your breathing consciously.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Acϵ♠

Also, TS, I wouldn't worry about it. My heart does shit like that, especially after I eat. Sometimes it'll speed up and slow down when I'm not even doing anything. Hearts are fuckin' weird, man.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Quote by ZanasCross
Goddammit Otto... you have Lupus!

I don't remember which bit that was from, but I have that album.
You may have mild Cardiac dysrhythmia but I don't really think it's anything to worry about. But you're better off going to doctor and seeing what's up. It may just be that you overworked your heart a little and the sudden stop made it's beating more noticeable.

I'm no doctor though....
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.