On his upcoming album release Joe Robinson says, “Let Me Introduce You is my first vocal record and I guess the conceptual approach has been to combine my 'signature' guitar playing with vocal-based songs for the first time. This is a somewhat 'transitional' album for me and I feel like I’ve dipped my toe into a massive ocean, hence I’m very excited for the future. It was amazing to work with such a phenomenal group of musicians and producers on this album. I’m really proud of it.”

The first single from the album, “Out Alive” is available worldwide now. Joe describes the song as his way of “combining jazz fusion with pop music…It’s about racing through life, stressing way too much, and then having an epiphany that we are all going to die anyway, so what’s the point in worrying.”

http://soundcloud.com/abcmusic/joe-robinson-out-alive
More like the producer's and management's effort to get him out into the mainstream. It sounds like Jason Mraz a little too much. Not a bad thing but guitar playing is what he does best and should stick to that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬