Someone is selling this little amp for less than 100 bucks on a local classifieds site...says it's practically new and he got it with his first guitar then gave up playing.

I've looked up a few reviews and it seems like it would suit me for studio use. It's a class A tube amp, with absolutely nothing fancy whatsoever. It has an output to hook up a bigger cab to the amp and some of the reviews have said it's a great sound for the price.

I have a line 6 POD that has a tonne of effects on it, and a couple pedals. I also have a SS amp that could be used as an extension cab. I'm hoping this will be an good studio setup.

Does anyone have any experience with them?
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I've tried it. Prefer the Vox AC4 or the fender champ 600. But its a good price for less than a hundred.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I have one in my bedroom. Combined with pedals or a multifx it's a very nice warm sounding amp. If you want to crank it, then it will sound a lot better with an ext cab. I got mine new when GC had a killer sale @ $79. But any number under $100 for a pristine one is good.
i herd the acousticmirror mod'd ones go for dumble prices.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by JKHC
I've tried it. Prefer the Vox AC4 or the fender champ 600. But its a good price for less than a hundred.

I had originally wanted the vox but nobody seems to be selling them and this seems like a great deal.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.