Hey guys. I'm currently working on some electronic and post hardcore music, and actually mixing them in a lot of my stuff. Below is my reverb nation account. Has my two newest electronic demos and some older stuff I did with my friends equipment (Mostly covers). I'm holding off on recording any of my own songs as far as instruments and vocals because I'm limited as far as mics and interface goes. Let me know what you think and feel free to feedback. Thanks!

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/justinhundley
Oh yeah, listen with headphones or monitors! hard to hear the bass/bass drums/toms without it!
Quote by JHundley35
Oh yeah, listen with headphones or monitors! hard to hear the bass/bass drums/toms without it!

Sort of indicates you've not mixed them properly man... unless these are the demo's you're talking about.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Sort of indicates you've not mixed them properly man... unless these are the demo's you're talking about.

The two electronic ones are the ones I am talking about which are the demos. Those are going to be mixed into songs I am currently working on.
It sounds like you're working off of FL Studio (Those damn preset claps)
If you go on youtube there are a ton of tutorials on how to mix and sidechain. I get what you're trying to do with this but it has that cheesy "FL" sound that you hear in amateur songs.

Also download some better Vsts and drum samples. Vengeance drum packs are the best and have a ton of samples for a bunch of different styles. Z3ta+ has some pretty good synth patches and does Sytrus which I think comes with FL Studio.

I understand its a demo though so it's okay to be rough at this point.
crit my electronic songs?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1512090
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212