Yeah, the album isn't out yet. This might actually get taken down.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Not a bad cover but you need to work on your picking hand - the picking itself and palm muting. Looks like you're strumming some campfire song, but it definitely doesn't sound like it - turn up your tone, I could barely hear it. In fact I'm not sure I can hear you at all.
Quote by piszczel
Not a bad cover but you need to work on your picking hand - the picking itself and palm muting. Looks like you're strumming some campfire song, but it definitely doesn't sound like it - turn up your tone, I could barely hear it. In fact I'm not sure I can hear you at all.

thanks lol and yes i like to alternate pick lots of stuff, when i recorded this i was actually alternate picking half and then down picking half for the chorus so it might look wierd if you're looking at my picking hand. is that all you mean by working on your picking hand or something else?

also the guitar is completely me lol, i EQ'd the real track until i found where i couldnt hear the tracks guitar while my guitars were playing then i lowered the whole song and upped the volume on all the tracks i recorded.
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Quote by GibsonMan321
Yeah, the album isn't out yet. This might actually get taken down.

lol shit, will i get in trouble for keeping this up on UG?
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.