This is my first NGD in a while. Here's how it happened. 2 weeks ago my dad and I went to visit his friend that owns a pawn shop(Invalid img)

PRS SE Singlecut, 2008 model, Korean built. I have zero complaints about this guitar. Nice thick neck, not too think, but just thick enough. Set neck, moon inlays, rosewood fretboard (possibly ebony, although my teacher and I are debating it) set neck, hasn't gone out of tune since I got it on Saturday. Stock everything, great sustain, perfect tones for metal, rock, and even pop and country. I have ZERO complaints about it., The only time I've put it down is to go to school, sleep, and to write this post. I love, love, love, this thing. I'd take this over my friends Jackson Matt Tuck Sig, or my other friends Dean Razorback, I love this thing. I plan on keeping this for a very, very long time.
Verrrr nice
HNGD
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Clearly rosewood board. Your teacher needs teaching.

Edit: Grain is way too deep, even painted black you could tell.

Nice looking guitar, happy new gear day.

Quote by mike_oxbig
i demand you give your baby a bath before showing her off to your friends

+1.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Jan 11, 2012,
It was just the colour of the fretboard after we polished/cleaned it made it look 50x darker
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig

This, well, maybe a scrub not a bath.

PRS SE owners!

But seriously, clean it. Then it'll be nice and shiny.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
This, well, maybe a scrub not a bath.

PRS SE owners!

But seriously, clean it. Then it'll be nice and shiny.

i traded mine for an acoustic

I really gave it a chance but the only paul I like in that price range is les.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Nice...I honestly can't say I've ever touched a PRS...I don't like picking up expensive guitars that I don't own...I'm a bit to clumsy and don't trust myself.

You need to clean off that headstock, it's nasty, and snip those strings before they poke your eye out and scratch the finish.

HNGD
HNGD! I'm wondering, out loud, why would someone pawn this guitar....
We don't have a lot of pawnshops here in Holland, but don't they usually go way under-value when paying out?
Desperate times. I pawned a laptop one time and only took a set amount because I didn't want to have too much to pay back and then forgot about the laptop. When I came back, they had a sign advertising it. I wasn't even 24 hours late.

HNGD. Looks sweet. In a grimy type of way lol.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Nice...I honestly can't say I've ever touched a PRS...I don't like picking up expensive guitars that I don't own...I'm a bit to clumsy and don't trust myself.

You need to clean off that headstock, it's nasty, and snip those strings before they poke your eye out and scratch the finish.

HNGD

The headstocks all dusty and shit from the case, just from the strings rubbing the fabric. Also, my pliers broke when I had snipped them originally.

Thanks everyone, I love this guitar.

As for why someone would pawn it, probably to get a better PRS. Also, I picked this up for half of the retail price (:
Gears of war? Nice.........

And half off is a pretty good deal.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?