Ok so I might buy a delay pedal for fun. Im thinking Under 150$ CAD and Im looking for something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGaPqMHYxmo

Im thinkiing the MXR carbon copy. anything better?
i've got the carbon copy and its pretty nice. but i wish i went with the tc electronics flashback delay instead. its a lot more versatile
Malekko Ekko 616.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The Carbon Copy is a great pedal. It's analog so it'll sound warmer than a digital delay but at the same time it has quite a bit of delay time for an analog. About 600ms I think?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
The Carbon Copy is a great pedal. It's analog so it'll sound warmer than a digital delay but at the same time it has quite a bit of delay time for an analog. About 600ms I think?

I know the specs and all, but tone wise, could it pull off the delay like in the song?
The carbon copy is a great pedal. The analogue brings my sound alive! Its like my "always on" pedal. I use my flashback when I want to do anything else.