Poll: Do you appreciate this double standard?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you appreciate this double standard?
Y
44 48%
N
40 43%
TS is awesome
8 9%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 2
Here's a double standard that makes my blood boil:

OK. Girls wear girl clothing and guys wear guy clothing. That's settled. But how come girls are 'allowed' to wear guy clothing and be considered 'hip' but when vice versa, the guy's considered a homosexual? I don't ****ing get how girls have this privilege and they continue to whine about being demeaned by their male counterparts.

Discuss.
They say "a woman's job is never finished." Maybe that's why they get paid less.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Usually when girls are wearing guy clothes it's less perceived as hip and more perceived as her being butch. So it's about equivalent.
Well, you put on a G-string and a mini skirt, with a bra and low cut shirt and see if we don't' all laugh at you.

It's impractical. Guys wear mostly practical cloths...though that can be debated for some, so it works for girls, but girl clothing is very impractical, and is only designed to show off their body/make them look good...which it doesn't work for guys.

This thread is stupid, and this is common sense.

/thread
well itscause most girls look better in male clothing than the other way round

but i mean if you want to wear womans clthing you go ahead and more power o you
Quote by ethan_hanus
Well, you put on a G-string and a mini skirt, with a bra and low cut shirt and see if we don't' all laugh at you.

It's impractical. Guys wear mostly practical cloths...though that can be debated for some, so it works for girls, but girl clothing is very impractical, and is only designed to show off their body/make them look good...which it doesn't work for guys.

/thread

+1
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Because we don't bleed out of our crotch. Fair trade.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by ethan_hanus

Fag. Last line wasn't necessary.
Quote by Represent
Here's a double standard that makes my blood boil:

OK. Girls wear girl clothing and guys wear guy clothing. That's settled. But how come girls are 'allowed' to wear guy clothing and be considered 'hip' but when vice versa, the guy's considered a homosexual? I don't ****ing get how girls have this privilege and they continue to whine about being demeaned by their male counterparts.

Discuss.

Maybe because guys see girls in pants or whatever as attractive while women don't find an excessively feminine man the same?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Represent

Yeah, fag.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Represent

It was completely necessary, it's a stupid question, it's like asking if rain is really water. I'm sure you have critical thinking skills, I recommend using them before making yourself look stupid by asking dumb question...even though it gives us lolz.
Quote by ethan_hanus
It was completely necessary, it's a stupid question, it's like asking if rain is really water. I'm sure you have critical thinking skills, I recommend using them before making yourself look stupid by asking dumb question...even though it gives us lolz.
notsureifthismoronisserious.jpg
Quote by ethan_hanus

I didn't know there was such a thing as a stupid question.

EDIT: ^ Oh he is.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Represent

Mhm, and that really brought the discussion together.

We get it, your first day of Sociology was real fucking provocative.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Trowzaa
They say "a woman's job is never finished." Maybe that's why they get paid less.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Guys having to pay for dinners and shit. The expectation that men must make the first move. Gay.
AND ANOTHER THING!
When a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, she's a slut, but when I do it, it's "gay". What's up with that?!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Meh, I dislike a girl wearing guy clothes. It's one thing to wear a Men's small t-shirt. Nothing really wrong with that. When I see a girl wearing men's jeans and a men's shirt or sweater, it's usually a very lesbian-esque thing, and pretty unattractive.

I've known guys who wear women's jeans, and the reaction they get from people really isn't a whole lot different. In fact some women thought it was hot.
The Scottish are considered homosexuals?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
White guys, they be answering the phone like this: "Ummm Hello there. Jefferson residents. No Martin can't come to the phone right now. He's practicing his oboe.

But black guys, black guys we answer the phone like this : "WHO DIS IS?"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
TS is a fag
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by element4433
White guys, they be answering the phone like this: "Ummm Hello there. Jefferson residents. No Martin can't come to the phone right now. He's practicing his oboe.

But black guys, black guys we answer the phone like this : "WHO DIS IS?"

White guys at the store be all "Hello sir, I would like to purchase these grocery items for future consumption and digestion."

But black guys be all like "Ring dat shit up, homeboy, we starvin!"
Quote by instagata0
AND ANOTHER THING!
When a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, she's a slut, but when I do it, it's "gay". What's up with that?!

Because you have sex with men.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Because you have sex with men.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Get off the stage McBain.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I hate it that women can buy fluffy white pads with floral designed covers when they bleed, but us guys have to stick boring ol band aid.

Grow up.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jan 13, 2012,
This thread has been done already.

TL;DR TS just wants to wear womens clothing.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Page 1 of 2