Poll: Have ads gone too far?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have ads gone too far?
Y
13 62%
N
6 29%
TS is awesome
2 10%
Voters: 21.
Anyone else notice this? It's like, when I'm changing between youtube vids, I'm not interested in a stupid movie trailer. Advertising is pushing the line now.
Agree?

Poll
Adblock plus.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"Pushing the line"?

WTF are you on about? It's a minor inconvenience at most that helps keep Youtube up and running. If you don't like it, go watch TV or a movie? Ohwait...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
^ that
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by rockingamer2
"Pushing the line"?

WTF are you on about? It's a minor inconvenience at most that helps keep Youtube up and running. If you don't like it, go watch TV or a movie? Ohwait...
Yup. I can imagine the conversation:

"Hey guys, since we have so many people on YouTube, why don't we have advertising companies pay us to advertise their videos between YouTube vids! Oh sure, we'll lose our loyal followers because they'll eventually get sick of it, but that's not for a while, right?"
It's to pay for YouTube. Servers are fucking expensive, and they didn't want to charge the viewers.

TLR- stop your bitching

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by L2112Lif
My sentiments exactly. I'm tired of getting corralled into what appears to be a sensible thread to basically get "One line question!" and then "Discuss!"
And yet, whenever you see my threads you have to enter it and make that point as if people cared about your opinion.

Quote by moscaespañol
TLR
FAIL
Quote by Represent
And yet, whenever you see my threads you have to enter it and make that point as if people cared about your opinion.

FAIL

Actually, most of em I've left untouched. If you went back and read through the negative comments about your threads you'd see that I've left, in total, one.
Quote by Represent
Yup. I can imagine the conversation:

"Hey guys, since we have so many people on YouTube, why don't we have advertising companies pay us to advertise their videos between YouTube vids! Oh sure, we'll lose our loyal followers because they'll eventually get sick of it, but that's not for a while, right?"
Again. That image Vad Hamster posts is relevant.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Represent
Keep spamming

He's only posting in the threads you're spamming us with.

Keep facilitating his spamming with your spamming
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by L2112Lif
Actually, most of em I've left untouched. If you went back and read through the negative comments about your threads you'd see that I've left, in total, one.
You're a horrible liar
Youtube makes money on ads so they can keep up and running.
Hosting and running a site takes money.
Deal with it.
It's not the end of the world.
If you're so self-absorbed you can't sit through a 15 second video to let the service you love make money, then that speaks wonders for you.
Youtube is spending money to give you the videos you want. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Jan 11, 2012,
Quote by Represent
Do it yourself

Learn2burdenofproof, troll.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Represent
Do it yourself

You just got served, troll-style, Lf1-whatever your name is.

^ Extreme limbo?

EDIT: Ninja'd

Quote by Trowzaa
Adblock plus.

This man knows how to block them Youtube ads
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo