I am learning Meddler by August Burns Red for my online band, but I am also Learning Confined by As I Lay Dying for myself. My question is if I have about 2 hours a day at the most to practice how should I go about each song getting enough time?

Should I spend one day on one song and alternate the next day? Should I spend an hour on each song a day? Or should I just learn them one at a time?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
I don't think it'll make a huge difference... If I were you I'd aim to do an hour of each every day, but if you find you're really really into one of them you should just keep going, then the next day start with the other one. Personally I quite like the variety when learning more than one song at once, plus I often find that little and often is better than one big block (where the total amount of hours per day of either scenario is equal), but quite often I'll really get into what I'm learning and not want to stop in which case I just keep going.

For the record, you probably had to bump this because your thread title doesn't really give you any information so a lot of people will simply ignore it.
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)
Alright thanks man.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112