I been looking into getting a Tube setup again. This time I was looking at it this way. Getting a Rack Setup or a Tube Head.

Would it be worth it to get a Tube Rack setup? I want something that will last me a long long time and something that's versatile.

If I were to get a Tube Rack, I would get a ADA Mp-1 --> Multieffect-Digital Rack --> 15 band EQ --> Tuner (With Drum Machine/Metronome) --> Carvin TS100

Maybe a Quadaverb in there too. Would this set up be good? I would be slowly building this up btw. I can get the ADA MP-1 easy off someone, then I need to buy a Carvin TS100 but then I can slowly add while using those. I was thinking of a compressor/surpressor too or a noise gate.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Ada Mp-1s are worth it if you like the super hotrodded marshall tone. I use one with a marshall 50/50 power amp that absolutely shreds. Even does modern stuff pretty well. I might be in the business of selling my current rig (need to buy a car), so let me know if you are interested.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
Quote by Blick71
Ada Mp-1s are worth it if you like the super hotrodded marshall tone. I use one with a marshall 50/50 power amp that absolutely shreds. Even does modern stuff pretty well. I might be in the business of selling my current rig (need to buy a car), so let me know if you are interested.

I been looking for that kind of tone, something that I can use to get some good crunch and bite. I heard that they do not need modding for that high gain sound. I'm more interested in the Marshall type sound I'd heard so much about it.

It depends on what you want for it and how far in time you are selling. Right now I can buy an ADA MP-1 and maybe a Power Amp depending on what I'll lean towards with replies. Right now I want a Carvin TS100 Tube power amp but I've heard great things about the Mesa power amps.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90