http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/12/heart-transport-mexico-medics

It was a heart-stopping moment – or nearly so: rushing from a helicopter, two Mexican medics dropped a human heart being ferried to hospital for a transplant. And to compound their embarrassment, press photographers were there to capture the mishap.

Thankfully, the transplant was carried out successfully, although that has not stopped the medics being widely ridiculed online.

The actual fuck
That would be damn embarassing. I drop things all the time at work too, I'm just lucky the press are never there.
I don't have the heart to tell the person who got the heart that it was dropped.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by MadClownDisease
Ah you beat me to the first heart pun!
All that effort you put into the pun went in vein.
ggg1 ggg3

Aorta tell the person.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I thought it was going to be a more interesting picture than that. They just dropped a bag on the ground

Nevertheless, Mexicans were quick to poke fun at the medics online. On the El Universal website, Huevara Nomedejancambiarlo wrote: "Congratulations to the Mexican physicians who successfully carried out the first transplant of ground beef."

Really? That was the funniest one? Shape the fuck up, mexico.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I thought it was going to be a more interesting picture than that. They just dropped a bag on the ground

Really? That was the funniest one? Shape the fuck up, mexico.

I was expecting to see a heart bloody on the ground that had been trod on. Which is kinda silly to think that really.

Also, how did they know it was a heart? They should have just said it was their lunch.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
"Mexican heart transport drops heart"

ONE JOB. YOU HAD ONE JOB.
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by cptcomet
I was expecting to see a heart bloody on the ground that had been trod on. Which is kinda silly to think that really.

Also, how did they know it was a heart? They should have just said it was their lunch.

I guess it was more difficult to explain it was your lunch when you were rushing it in an icebox from a helicopter that just landed, but judging from the quality of Mexican wit I think you could just about come up with anything and it seems plausible.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I guess it was more difficult to explain it was your lunch when you were rushing it in an icebox from a helicopter that just landed, but judging from the quality of Mexican wit I think you could just about come up with anything and it seems plausible.

"JOSÉ, you dropped the.. um.. BURRITOS, mang!"

"Qué? Oh yeah, the burritos! What are we going to eat at the... um, STAFF MEETING now?!"

"Oh no, José! The.. burrito is starting to leak onto the ground!"

"Sheet, that means the, um, metal thermos box we put them in to keep them warm broke open!"

"Do you theenk we will lose our jobs over dees, José?"

"Who would fire us over dropped burritos, jese! Hahaha (smile and wave to the camera, stupido, and put the ****ing heart back in!)"
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 12, 2012,