Hey guys I am the guitarist of a band called "The Last Legion" and it would be great if you could check out our new single and give some constructive feedback to help me improve my songwriting abilities There is also a free download link in the description if you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy16jyCYep4 << Follow that link.

I am 17 years old and have been playing the guitar for 6 years. I have currently composed all the songs for my band but I have never really had an in-depth critical analysis of my compositions. So yeah, i'm basically asking for any recommendations can help me improve and progress as a songwriter. If you like the song then please show your support and become a fan @ www.facebook.com/TheLastLegion
Last edited by AliMarshall94 at Jan 12, 2012,
Just checked it out. I love the instruments. Love the lyrics. The growling and clean vocals is awesome, but the weird high pitch thingey the vocalist does is a bit weird for me.

But overall, very good. I'd buy your album.
Last edited by MaddMann274 at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by MaddMann274
Just checked it out. I love the instruments. Love the lyrics. The growling and clean vocals is awesome, but the weird high pitch thingey the vocalist does is a bit weird for me.

But overall, very good. I'd buy your album.

Thanks a lot man! We wanted to use a lot of different vocal styles in this track to give a better sense of variety but thank you for your honesty We are currently writing another e.p so if you want to keep up to date with whats happening with that then please "Like" our fanpage www.facebook.com/TheLastLegion
Quote by AliMarshall94
Thanks a lot man! We wanted to use a lot of different vocal styles in this track to give a better sense of variety but thank you for your honesty We are currently writing another e.p so if you want to keep up to date with whats happening with that then please "Like" our fanpage www.facebook.com/TheLastLegion

No problem.
Can't wait to hear it, PM me when you have it done.
"Liked"

Quote by MaddMann274
No problem.
Can't wait to hear it, PM me when you have it done.
"Liked"

i definately will man! thanks again