Hey there, UG. This might not seem like a big deal, but I am really stressed out about this. I have this project for my biology class that's worth 10% of my mark. I'm done most of it, but I have to put together a model, lab or demonstration based on my project. My project is nanorobotics in medicine, and I have NO idea what to make a model of. If anyone has any ideas of what to make, give me an idea.

For those of you who don't know what nanorobotics is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanorobotics
I would look further into the targeted delivery/medical system and just make something cell-related.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Make one of those roboty things agent smith dropped onto neo's stomach
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Make model of a heart with a blocked coronary artery and a little robot that could go in and clean the artery out.

Get an A.

Thank me later.
Just build the nano-robot. Everyone would be interest in seeing how it moves, functions, does it's job.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Thanks for the ideas so far, but I dont really have much in the way of materials or time. I'm presenting this Monday and I have a little bit of clay, and various household items.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Thanks for the ideas so far, but I dont really have much in the way of materials or time. I'm presenting this Monday and I have a little bit of clay, and various household items.

Change the subject then or do what we told.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ

The australian nanorobot.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

The australian nanorobot.

I'll likely do something like this. Not sure what to make it out of though. The only clay I have is red.
Quote by 20cdndollars
I'll likely do something like this. Not sure what to make it out of though. The only clay I have is red.

Buy new stuff and use rubber tubes and paint.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
^ Don't you have paint where you live ?

Ninja'd ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Good_Lord at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Mine is way cooler and real.

Nanotubes and C60 are real, dumbass
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by maiden_man_666
Nanotubes and C60 are real, dumbass

No, I meant: they are real despite what you would think. Not: they are real and yours are not. Also stop calling people with university degrees dumbasses.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Bring in a speck of dust, say it's a nanobot.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by 20cdndollars

I that case don't do the project at all, concentrate on earning the other 90 percent of the grade available in the class, and pray for a B at the end of the semester.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I that case don't do the project at all, concentrate on earning the other 90 percent of the grade available in the class, and pray for a B at the end of the semester.

I'm actually pretty much finished, i just need to do the model. I'm gonna make a model of http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/nanorobot-1.gif that. It'll open up to show the inside.