I like it, personally. It has great rhythm and lead and has a kind of mechanical sound to it and all of the electronic parts sound very well. I especially the love the part around 1:28 and the little synth part around 2:28. All in all, I'd say a solid 8 or 9/10. Keep it up.
Quote by HaveSomeGlue
I like it, personally. It has great rhythm and lead and has a kind of mechanical sound to it and all of the electronic parts sound very well. I especially the love the part around 1:28 and the little synth part around 2:28. All in all, I'd say a solid 8 or 9/10. Keep it up.

Cool man! I'm hoping to get some vocals on it as well, some powerful grunts would be a nice touch wouldn't they?
Very nice technical riffs, and props on the guitar tone. 'Tis sexy, that's what it is. The synths add a nice touch to the soundscape of the song, too, as does the lead guitar (center-panned, needs brought up in the mix). I don't know if it's just me, but the song could use some low-end (needs bass, or at least a pitch-shifted guitar). The drum sound is quite nice for programmed stuff. I would advise putting a lot of time into the programming of the drums (tweaking velocity and all that fun stuff) to make them feel more alive. I know it's a pain in the butt, but it's worth it, I promise. Very nice songwriting as well. Sometimes with that many riffs, the songs lose their coherence, but that's not a problem in this song. Keep it up!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511478