Right, have a Yamaha FG-720s and I want an electro acoustic for gigging. Thinking of staying to something similar and Yamaha but I'm open to suggestions lads.
If you like the guitar you have why don't you just buy a condenser mic for it? I use one for my acoustics and it works pretty good
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
^or you can also buy a pickup to put in the soundhole.
unless you are wanting to upgrade to a better guitar and want this one to be electro acoustic - that's a whole new story.
First off, what's your budget for a new guitar? What do you like playing? etc.
you could install a k&k pure western mini in your current guitar. or you could get one of these http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/yamaha-fg-series-fgx720sca-acoustic-electric-guitar

it's essentially your current guitar with electronics and a cutaway.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by mike_oxbig
If you like the guitar you have why don't you just buy a condenser mic for it? I use one for my acoustics and it works pretty good

I do like it but I have money to spend and would like to keep my current guitar as a back up/practice one.
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
^or you can also buy a pickup to put in the soundhole.
unless you are wanting to upgrade to a better guitar and want this one to be electro acoustic - that's a whole new story.
First off, what's your budget for a new guitar? What do you like playing? etc.

I want a better one and my budget is 6-700 euro. And I want an electro acoustic
Don't want to add on to my current one