Hey guys...asking a question on behalf of my father, a hypnotherapist. He is looking for a really easy to use recording software which records to mp3. This needs to be a fast, simple and easy to use software....he's recording live hypnosis and can't afford much time for loads of mouse clicks, and he needs to be able to write to disk fast so that he isn't keeping his client waiting for really long..

Cakewalk pyro audio creater was very much along those lines I've heard from him, but he's heard that the support for this program was flawed (if anybody knows if this is a flawed product or not, chip in)

He's also used audacity, before anybody says....it's not efficient enough, too complicated and slow for this particular use..

He is doing his recordings using a mic preamp to mix backing track with microphone...connected to soundcard of the laptop...(if that helps)

Payed or not, doesn't matter too much... Fast responses please
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Acquire any decent, well known DAW that isn't Fruity Loops.

Cubase, Ableton, Logic, Sonar, Reaper (if you must), they'll all do the trick.
Audacity is really simple if you have about an hour to sit down and figure out how to adjust the various effects and the sound levels. I would recommend it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
He's done alot with audacity...he's a former sound engineer and dj....he knows his stuff.. It's not like recording guitar etc... It's not the right tool for the application (i use audicity for my demos, so i know about it)...
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd