Poll Options
View poll results: Are You Pee Shy?
Yes
17 33%
No
35 67%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
The Marine thread made me realise that I have a crippling disability. I am pretty awesome, but I have a major flaw: I'm pee shy. When I'm in public, it's a constant battle with myself to get a flow going. You're just sitting there, limp dick in hand, praying that the waterworks will start. It's even worse when there is a big line behind you, if you are at a hockey game or a concert it becomes a serious issue. I guess I'm like the Jets, I can't perform without being at home.

Does anyone else struggle to get a flow going in public? Poll up in a moment.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I guess I'm like the Jets, I can't perform without being at home.

I hate the Jets
My God, it's full of stars!
I don't know why, but just in the past few years this has developed. I usually tend to wait for a stall to open up and then I am fine. Try that.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
Get your prostate checked man.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
People who have that problem have tiny penises, fact.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Nah, if I gotta go, I gotta go.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
At my age not pissing is the problem.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by darkstar2466
Get your prostate checked man.

I can pee fine at home. Or if I'm alone. I just can't get a flow going when there are other people around and I'm not in a comfortable home environment.
I get pee shy around creepy lookin dudes in public places. It's odd.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I can pee fine at home. Or if I'm alone. I just can't get a flow going when there are other people around and I'm not in a comfortable home environment.

Happens for me too. Unless I'm very drunk. A stall is fine. A urinal is generally not.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Think of five situations in which it would be terrifying to pee, and rate them one to five.

Conquer them step-by-step and you shall overcome your shy bladder as I did.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Well, then remember to not pee before you leave home next time. You're gonna have to pee at some point, and you'll have no choice but to holler at a fat piss somewhere.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Nah, if I gotta go, I gotta go.

This
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by darkstar2466
Well, then remember to not pee before you leave home next time. You're gonna have to pee at some point, and you'll have no choice but to holler at a fat piss somewhere.

Even if I really have to go it's a bit of a struggle. I have to close my eyes and think of a safe place. I probably look so fucking creepy, eyes closed holding my dick for like a minute or two.
I normally have no problem pissing in public. But last semester I went to a stall at my school, and this kid kept asking me questions about the english final while I was trying to piss...

And I couldn't piss. It suuuucked!

EDIT: ^Consider yourself sigged

DOUBLEEDIT: jklol sig is full
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by Cb4rabid
I'm not a little pussybitch, nope.

This.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Dreadnought

I hate the Jets

He meant Winnipeg you stupid American.

Edit: And no, I don't care how many people are watching me while I piss.
Quote by RU Experienced?
He meant Winnipeg you stupid American.

Today you are an honourary Canadian.
I'm only able to pee if there are *at least* four or five people one foot taller than me peering over to watch my flow.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Even if I really have to go it's a bit of a struggle. I have to close my eyes and think of a safe place. I probably look so fucking creepy, eyes closed holding my dick for like a minute or two.

You might benefit from doing Kegel exercises? If you can control the pee on/off switch, you could see good results in turning it on at command, rather than having it be involuntarily closed because of setting discomfort.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
People who have that problem have tiny penises, fact.

You projecting, homie?
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You projecting, homie?
Nah, I just statet a fact that anyon who has that problem has a smal penis, problem
?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Nah, I just statet a fact that anyon who has that problem has a smal penis, problem
?

How else would you come to a conclusion like that?
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']How else would you come to a conclusion like that?
I did some scouting.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Today you are an honourary Canadian.

I better grab some Moulson and watch the Bruins destroy the Habs then. I wouldn't want to let my people down.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I better grab some Moulson and watch the Bruins destroy the Habs then. I wouldn't want to let my people down.

lol o u
Quote by Thrashtastic15

sigged
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I guess I'm like the Jets, I can't perform without being at home.

Edit: Oh the Winnipeg Jets. **** Canucks!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I did some scouting.

I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.

But I'm watching you.
Quote by WCPhils

Edit: Oh the Winnipeg Jets.

All I know about the Jets is that they are a bunch of chokes and they have an incredibly obese coach
check out the blog on my profile...
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by Butt Rayge
I thought this was actually about public urination...

Do you have anything to contribute? Go for it bro.
My dick works fine. It works so well I can whip it out on the roadside, in the mall, in a church hall, wherever I am when I need to piss, I can piss.

Generally my inhibitions hold me back, though.
I can piss on the side of the road no problem. I can also piss on the door handle of other people's cars if I'm drunk and I don't like them.
Page 1 of 2