i cant download it D:
correction i manage to do it, both are the same right?
weeeeell, the first bar that little intro/lick is cool but i dont like it to be repeated so often... maybe i just need to heard it with drums and bass and all, some parts, were you are playing with your e string, and throwing, power chord uhm... well, use thirds instead, i would sound more melodic, (tbdm like).
i LOVE when you play that F5 chord and then play the open g string sound really good uhmm nothing else i have to say, just the first bar, make it or mor melodic, or more disonant, use the aumented scale.

PD:sorry for my english i really speak spanish
Last edited by alexisXcore at Jan 12, 2012,
You probably tried JUST as I was switching the files with newer ones.. try again
Gave it a much better ending, I think it's pretty much finished!!
I can't give a fairly accurate critique on this piece, but suffice it to say I normally don't like straight metal (what genre would you call this exactly..?), but I found myself not being able to pause it at all
Quote by Lord_Hondros
I can't give a fairly accurate critique on this piece, but suffice it to say I normally don't like straight metal (what genre would you call this exactly..?), but I found myself not being able to pause it at all

I'd call it death metal. Thanks!

BTW I recorded a rough you can listen to it here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511893
Last edited by touke at Jan 14, 2012,
Quote by touke
I'd call it death metal. Thanks!

BTW I recorded a rough you can listen to it here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511893

I reallllllyyyyy liked taht recording. That was amazing.
If you wouldn't mind just taking a gandering at my tabs in my sig? I'm not expecting critiques, just opinions on if it's good
Quote by Lord_Hondros
I reallllllyyyyy liked taht recording. That was amazing.
If you wouldn't mind just taking a gandering at my tabs in my sig? I'm not expecting critiques, just opinions on if it's good

Cool man glad it sounds alright!

I'll take a look at your tabs when I can!