So I bought an AXL Johnson distressed Badwater SRO and ordered a bunch of new parts for it online. For the bridge, I'm going to have to do a little routing, but the pickguard is driving me nuts.

I ordered the Black/white/black HSS one from GFS and it's completely the wrong size.

It's too small to fit over the body of the guitar where it's meant to go. I thought that it would be at least close.

Is there any sort of "import HSS pickguard" That I need to have for this? The one I have is enormous compared to the GFS one. Please help me out, thanks!
Did you order the Stratocaster replacement pickguard? If so, that's your problem. If you look at your guitar compared to a Strat, you can see that the pickguard on the AXL extends lower than the strat.

I couldn't find a production pickguard that will fit your guitar. Your best bet may be to order a blank and trying your hand at making your own, or see if you can find someone with a router who could do it for you.
Alright, thanks. I'll keep searching for one, but I feel like that's not going to yield any results. For the meantime, I may use the one that I already have haha. Do you think it would be possible for me to email AXL and try to get one from them?