I'm looking for a 7 string for around 500 dollars. I decided on this guitar
http://www.rondomusic.com/intercep727mnbkflamepass.html
Now I've been on UG long enough to know Agile are good guitars. What thing I wanna know is how good are the pickups in this guitar? Stock pickups worry me because they are usually crap.

Also, any suggestions on other guitars would be good as well. I'm willing to spend a little over 500 if needed. Also, NO active pickups. I really don't like them and really just want passive ones.
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
RG 7620's go for ~300-500 and are:

MIJ
Have gotoh hardware
A decent trem
Nice fretwork

And generally of a higher build quality than Agiles. I would really recommend grabbing one and swapping the pickups out for something that suits you better
Quote by Mehtabb
RG 7620's go for ~300-500 and are:

MIJ
Have gotoh hardware
A decent trem
Nice fretwork

And generally of a higher build quality than Agiles. I would really recommend grabbing one and swapping the pickups out for something that suits you better

I already looked for 7620 and 7420 came up with nothing at a decent price on ebay or craigslist. And even then I won't be buying it for a bit until I get my taxes back. And The trem isn't a must by the way. I was just gonna block the trem on the agile anyway. The only 7420's on ebay are in less then awesome condition
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Last edited by DamagingExcess at Jan 12, 2012,
Really? I found a 7421 off my local craigslist for $195 and it just had a few finish issues but I refinished it anyways.

I really really would just be patient and wait for a 7421 then. FYI the 7421 has the same neck as a 7620, the only difference is the bridge, but the bridge on the 7421 is really solid.
Quote by Mehtabb
Really? I found a 7421 off my local craigslist for $195 and it just had a few finish issues but I refinished it anyways.

I really really would just be patient and wait for a 7421 then. FYI the 7421 has the same neck as a 7620, the only difference is the bridge, but the bridge on the 7421 is really solid.

Yeah I never get good deals on CL. Most are just cheap ibanez rg321 or a crappy squier
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Damn, that's too bad, I'm sort of lucky I live in a larger city I guess. One time there was a pgm for $50, another time an RG550 for $150, a 1527 for $400, etc...

I actually think you could score a 1527 for ~400-600? They used to go for $600 new when they first came out a few years back but now retail for like $1200 or something retarded.
Ltd and Schecter will be a great choice too. Just drive on to their website

Hope you will find your one soon

\m/
Quote by Chayakorn
Ltd and Schecter will be a great choice too. Just drive on to their website

Hope you will find your one soon

\m/
Nope on both those companies. While I love them both they use active pickups in their guitar and I absolutely DESPISE active pickups and I don't really wanna change the pickups out for a little bit. And if I do it'll end up being a crunchlab/liquifire or some form of bareknuckle
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH