Hello, I've been trying to find a lead sheet to a song called "The Lonely Man"(The sad theme from the end of the Incredible Hulk and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm not looking for tabs, but a lead sheet like out of a jazz real book.

While I didn't get to watch them in there prime(born in the 90's) I've taken a liking to some old TV show's and there themes and am starting to do my own fingerstyle arrangements of them. My old guitar teacher got me started on this with a nice arrangement of "Harlem Nocturne" which was the theme for Mike Hammer as well as a lovely jazz standard. I've also done an arrangement of "Suicide is Painless" from M.A.S.H. that turned out pretty good. I'd like to add "The Lonely Man" to my little T.V. set, and was curious on what other old(or new if its good!) T.V. themes you think would make nice full fingerstyle arrangements.

Please give me your suggestions and if you can link me to lead sheets or even examples I would be very pleased!
Nice to see a younger person enjoying some of the old stuff. If you go onto filmscoremonthly.com messageboard I guarantee someone will have a source for the sheet music of the Lonely Man Theme.
Thank you! Do you have any suggestions on other themes that would be good?

I don't just do TV/film stuff, I'm in a jazz program at a University but in my free time I learn old folk/blues/country charts and techniques. I find that all that old guitar material where its either just the guitar, or its one guitar accompanying a voice helps my solo jazz arrangements and widens my set and audience by a lot.