Quote by FearMyLightning
If your amp has a speaker already why would you want a cab?

those small tube amps sound pretty good hooked up to a bigger cab

although i wouldn't expect a world of difference with that cab, replacing an 8" speaker with a 12" speaker isn't worth 300$

i'd look for a 2x12 or something
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
definitely not the difference between 2-4" of extra speaker, but there's no mistaking the difference between mono and stereo
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
do you already have the cab or are you thinking of buying it? i could be wrong, but i think that cab might be mdf or particleboard, and if so, i'd get a different (plywood) cab as they tend to sound better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?