Page 1 of 2
The perfect place for Arguments (hehe) about exectutive power, acting like a mob, and not being seen.

And of course anything else Monty Python has done thes funny/interesting/weird/exits

edit: oh yes.
I almost forgot

NI
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Last edited by EyeForgot at Jan 12, 2012,
Sex education practical is a boss.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I must return and face the peril!!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by WCPhils
Tis but a scratch.

no its not, your whole arms off!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Who is you lord?

GWEEEEEEEE DE LOMBAAAAAAA
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Most_Triumphant
no its not, your whole arms off!

It's just a flesh wound.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
On second thought, lets not go to Camelot. Tis a silly place.
___

Quote by The_Blode
This is an ex-parrot!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I love that sketch when they introduce loads and loads of characters in a doctor show or something, but the show never starts, just keeps on introducing new characters in the title sequence
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Have you ever heard the story of the two beautiful blondes who were on their first visit to a nudist camp when one of them suddenly noticed that

Well I didn't know that he played the violin.
Last edited by Italikz at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by Italikz
Have you ever heard the story of the two beautiful blondes who were on their first visit to a nudist camp when one of them suddenly noticed that

Well I didn't know that he played the violin.

Fixed
NI

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I wave my private parts at your Auntie!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

Always gets me

"Tis but a scratch"
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

honestly like a top 3 moment of the holy grail, that bit is so under appreciated
I approve of this.

Doesn't anybody else feel like having a little giggle, when I mention my fwiend, Biggus...

Dickus?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCkFhafk26A

That's gotta be my favourite, I just love the way they portray the hilarious not-give-a-f*ck attitude of the classic British Army Officer.
Would you pay for UG?

Quote by Duffman123
Fuck no lol.

If I want to pay for awful news articles I'll buy the Daily Mail.
Quote by Krieger91
I approve of this.

Doesn't anybody else feel like having a little giggle, when I mention my fwiend, Biggus...

Dickus?

So great how the actors actually couldn't help laughing and they worked along with it.

So your father was a Woman??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Just one more bite...

(I hope someone gets the reference)
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by mtforever
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

You can't expect to weild supreme executive power, just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Page 1 of 2