I have a song that has a solo that I really want to play but I don't know how I am supposed to play this part. Do I pick every note or do I do pick, pull off and then tap to the final note? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Notation:
E -12-8-----12-8----12-8--------------------
B --------8---------8--------8------------------
G -----------------------------------------------
One way would be to put your first finger flat across the E and B strings at the 8th fret, keep it there, and play the 12 with whatever free finger is comfortable with you.... and the notation shown here suggests that you pick each note... but you could pull off from the 12th to the 8th on E if you wanted to....
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Very carefully. Jk, I'd probably pick 12, pull off to the 8, and then pick the second 8.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Very carefully. Jk, I'd probably pick 12, pull off to the 8, and then pick the second 8.

this
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Ok thanks guys! I had no idea how to play it. I will try and learn that technique tonight!
Also, it may be easier if you alternate pick it, using the pulloffs: downpick the note before the pulloff on the high e string and uppick the note on the b string. And repeat.
Buried alive by Avenged Sevenfold?
Because theres a pull off you will have time to do a second downstroke. I would probably downpick all of it, except for the pull off of course.

You main concern to should be to stop the two 8th fret notes from blending.