That's the earth on the floyd rose and the wire has come loose on the other end, where do I solder the other end of the wire onto? The guitar is a BC Rich Ironbird Pro, EMG 81 in the bridge with 1 volume pot.

Cheers

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Well for mine if it's the wire thats grounded to where the springs tension is adjusted then it's grounded to one of the volume pots. It's not attached to any of the prongs it's just straight up grounded to the volume pot and grounded to the spring adjuster thing. At least for me it was, maybe someone else can verify this.
I've been trying to hold it to the volume pot but it doesn't appear to be doing anything when plugged in :?

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

leave it, I don't think it should be there in the first place... maybe they put it there in case you want to change the pickup, but i'm pretty sure that with EMGs, you don't want that wire..
Leave it so my guitar doesn't work?

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

If your guitar isn't working, something else is wrong.

When installing EMG Active Pickups, DO NOT connect the bridge
ground wire. This wire is usually soldered to a volume or tone
control casing and goes to the bridge. This wire grounds the
strings and uses them and your body as a shield against hum and
buzz. It also creates a shock hazard.

EMG Pickups are shielded internally and DO NOT require string
grounding. This greatly reduces the possibility of reverse
polarity shock from microphones and other equipment.
Explain why my other bc rich I have to of the same, Is grounded?

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Because BC Rich didn't read the EMG instructions. EMG recommends not to have that wire, but some guitar makers will still put it there. It won't make much difference whether it's there or not anyway, since the noise from EMGs is very low.

This wire shouldn't have anything to do with whether your guitar is working or not.

also... if you have another of the same guitar, why are you asking where to solder the wire? just look in the other guitar :P
Already done that, I've tried it and it still doesn't work.

I plug it into my amp and it has a lot of feedback and you can't hear the guitar play.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2