Hey! I've had the offer to be endorsed by a custom cab company, but I'd like to find a company that caters to smaller artists than Peavey does. I'm look for a company that builds an amp simallar sounding to my current 6505+ that I can look into endorsement with. The cab I want to endorse is going to have vintage 30's in it, so I want something high gain that will sound simalar or better than the 6505. Any ideas?
What's wrong with using a stock amp with the custom cab?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
baron comes to mind, i've heard amazing tones from them
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
The 5150/6505 was based of the Soldano Slo-100. So there you go.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Good luck getting Mike Soldano interested...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by xX.Homesick.Xx
Hey! I've had the offer to be endorsed by a custom cab company, but I'd like to find a company that caters to smaller artists than Peavey does. I'm look for a company that builds an amp simallar sounding to my current 6505+ that I can look into endorsement with. The cab I want to endorse is going to have vintage 30's in it, so I want something high gain that will sound simalar or better than the 6505. Any ideas?

What cab company :O
Quote by ragingkitty
What's wrong with using a stock amp with the custom cab?

Because if I'm getting an endorsement, I'd like to be endorsed by a different company than peavey. And small time companys cater to artists better.
Quote by xX.Homesick.Xx
Because if I'm getting an endorsement, I'd like to be endorsed by a different company than peavey. And small time companys cater to artists better.

Quote by xX.Homesick.Xx

Not really. Small companies aren't going to give you amps like Peavey would.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by xX.Homesick.Xx

This I don't get, if the Peavey gives you the sound you want and use, why change for the sake of changing? It appears that you're changing just to be different from everyone else.

Boutique builders aren't gonna give you an amp because you're unknown. If they're gonna endorse anyone, it's gonna be a big name that's gonna give them massive exposure to the gearheads who are willing to drop massive dollars just to sound like their heroes. The only way they'll tap into such a market is if so-and-so of whatever big band is using it on stage to play to night after nights of sellout crowds.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Jan 18, 2012,