A Marietta man was arrested Thursday morning after he reportedly got high on paint fumes and brandished a machete in his yard.

A neighbor called police around 9:15 a.m. Thursday to report Sterling was screaming, yelling, urinating and waving a machete outside the apartment where he lives on an alley behind Third Street, Waite said.

Neighbor Georgette Thrasher, 27, said she saw Sterling with a paint-soaked rag on his face and beating on his car with a machete.

Goddamn car had it coming if you ask me.

link: http://newsandsentinel.com/page/content.detail/id/556183/Bizarre-huffing-incident-results-in-man-s-arrest.html?nav=5061

Edit: And some say Ohio is boring. Pschhh, not with assholes like this roaming free.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Last edited by sjones at Jan 13, 2012,
A Marietta man was arrested Thursday morning after he reportedly got high on paint fumes and brandished a machete....

A neighbor called police around 9:15 a.m. Thursday to report Sterling was screaming, yelling, urinating and waving a machete....

Neighbor Georgette Thrasher, 27, said she saw Sterling with a paint-soaked rag on his face and beating on his car with a machete.....

All I thought about
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
^lol

I wondered how long it would take someone to post a picture of Danny Trejo.

(also, is that Gianna Michaels in your avvy?)
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
^lol

I wondered how long it would take someone to post a picture of Danny Trejo.

(also, is that Gianna Michaels in your avvy?)

Indeed
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
Indeed

A fine choice, sir.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by sjones
A fine choice, sir.

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
did he do anything illegal?

Public urination is illegal.

I don't think yelling, paint huffing, having a machete or attacking your own car with a machete are illegal, though.
Quote by Butt Rayge

I don't think yelling, paint huffing, having a machete or attacking your own car with a machete are illegal, though.

public urination is illegal? i think its not a big deal, just dont let anyone see your genitals i guess?
Two chavs in the town where my school was had a fight in a pub a few years ago. They decided to resolve it the next day, and met up in the local council estate. Allegedly, one of them pulled out a knife, to which the other called him a pussy (or something similar) and told him to put down his weapon and settle it like men. The bloke obliged and threw his knife away. Following this, the other chav pulled out a concealed machete and went to town on him. Not sure how exaggerated it was, but I know there were police everywhere, the area got sealed off, and the second chav was in hospital for ages.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
public urination is illegal? i think its not a big deal, just dont let anyone see your genitals i guess?

Pretty sure it is. I don't think anybody would call it 'public urination' if not for it being a legal term. You'd just call it 'taking a piss on the road.'
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
Who ever wrote that article clearly does not deserve to be writing articles.

No, it's pretty anti-climactic. But the thought of a guy who lives all of maybe 10 minutes away from me huffing spray paint and waving a machete while randomly pissing and cursing everywhere in front of his house is pretty humorous to me. If there is a god (and Tim Tebow is doing his best to make us all believe there is) videos will pop up on youtube of this incident.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by Butt Rayge

Pubic urination is actually one of the most common arrests in college towns. When I went to Ohio University, it was the the number one cause of arrest. No lie.

As far as other charges:
Donald Sterling, 31, of 413 1/2 Third St., was charged with misdemeanor counts of abusing harmful intoxicants, public nudity and resisting arrest, Marietta Police Capt. Jeff Waite said.

Other things I can think of off the top of my head are aggravated menacing/threatening, and depending on who he pissed in front of, he could face sex offenses if he whipped out his junk in front of a minor, especially one middle-school age or younger.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Could've been worse, but it's still kinda insane.

We have some weird stuff that goes on in my city, but any city has their stories I guess :P
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by sjones
Goddamn car had it coming if you ask me.

link: http://newsandsentinel.com/page/content.detail/id/556183/Bizarre-huffing-incident-results-in-man-s-arrest.html?nav=5061

Edit: And some say Ohio is boring. Pschhh, not with assholes like this roaming free.
You live 2 hours south-east from me. I'm glad you couldn't see me when I drank 3 40's and a tallboy. I was throwing knives in to my dude's tree in his front yard, then proceed to "trim" it with a machete. Good times.

Pabst love right here. It's never, not in the fridge.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
9:15 AM?

Also - Georgette Thrasher
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Indeed

Gianna M- brb business to attend to
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Quote by slash_GNR666
All I thought about

*machetepic.jpeg*
My favorite line from that movie: "Machete don't text!"