i already have a killswitch installed, but its on my tone knob, so i am looking to remove the actual knob and replace it with one of those arcade buttons. two questions - 1. will it be easy to install since the killswitch is already there? 2. where can i buy one of these specifically for guitars? thanks
Generally arcade buttons mount through a 28mm hole so if you dont want to cut a big hole in your guitar you would probably be better off looking for generic push button style momentary switches.
Last edited by sic6505+ at Jan 13, 2012,
Lizardlick.com has a bunch of buttons. Don't know if they'll work for your project though.
I bought some from a place in newyork I found on google. They are extremely large (even the small ones).

They should wire up the same for the most part
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Jan 14, 2012,